Every care has been taken to ensure that all descriptions, measurements, colours and prices are correct.
- Measurements given are approximate and are from the bottom of the pot to the top of the tree.
- While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of each individual tree, styles and shapes may vary.
- We try very hard to ensure that all items featured on this site are in stock or are available to order. However, discontinued or out of stock items may not be removed immediately.
The picture is usually for guidance only. It is not generally possible to send the tree in the picture. Please note that measurements given are approximate not exact. Measurements given are from the bottom of the pot to the top of the tree (approximately). Due to their nature trees grow and whilst in our care may need pruning, this means the tree that you receive may differ in size to that given in the description. The appearance of the tree may vary depending on the season.
Prices shown on this website apply to the United Kingdom only.
- In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to human or technical error, Miyagi Bonsai Limited. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products or services listed at the incorrect price.
- Miyagi Bonsai Limited, shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and monies have been set-aside on your credit card. A full refund will be given in this situation. Please note that prices can increase, as well as, decrease.
- Please note that only one promotional code or other discount offer can be used per order, and not in conjunction with any other offers or promotional codes (including products marked as ‘special price’).
Basis of Sale
- When you click on “Add to Cart” at the checkout on the website, or telephone to place an order, you offer to buy the Goods at the prices indicated including any delivery charges that apply to your purchase.
- All orders will be subject to these conditions. If your order is acknowledged online, you will be notified of this soon after you submit your order by clicking “Make Payment”.
- The acknowledgement is sent to you automatically and you are advised to be aware that errors may, in very rare circumstances, have occurred, of which we are not aware despite our best efforts. Because of this, we retain the right to cancel the order.
Non-acceptance of an Order
Orders may be rejected as a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- A system error – such as an error with the automatic confirmation.
- Prices for products featured on this site are shown inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate and are correct at the time of entry onto the system. The total cost of your order is the price of the Products ordered plus delivery charges where applicable and any other charges as set out in the ‘Review Order’ section.
- Miyagi Bonsai Limited. uses Takepayments Certificate to secure online transactions and conduct business over the Internet and accepts the following debit and credit cards: Visa, Mastercard and Maestro. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account. Miyagi Bonsai also accepts orders via PayPal.
- We can send all items listed in our online shop to customers in mainland Britain.
Ordering and Payment
- We will not take payment until all the items in your shopping basket have been processed.
- You may pay for your online order by Visa, Mastercard or Pay-Pal.
- Your payment details are automatically encrypted when you enter them.
- All our prices are inclusive of VAT at the standard rate.
- Please ensure that you have ordered the correct items before accepting the terms and conditions of the transaction.
Delivery charges are at a flat rate of £10
- Please ensure that there is someone to receive the goods when they are delivered.
- Deliveries must be signed for and you must check that you have received them in good condition before signing. If you cannot be in when goods arrive, please leave instructions as to where the parcel can be left.
- All UK deliveries are normally sent out by ParcelForce Next Working Day Delivery service. We cannot guarantee next day delivery as this depends on weather and road conditions etc.
- We do not dispatch any orders on Weekends, or bank holidays, this may increase the delivery time.
Refunds & Returns
- Miyagi Bonsai will offer a full refund or exchange for any product you return within 7 days of purchase. However, the product must be unopened and in its original condition. You’ll also be responsible for the cost of returning the product.
- Any refunds will be minus the cost of shipping plus administration fee.
- The cost of returning the goods will be borne by the customer and not by Miyagi Bonsai.
- If goods are received in a damaged condition you must state that on the delivery note and inform the Miyagi Bonsai immediately.
- Goods damaged in transit i.e. a smashed pot will either be refunded or replaced and a picture has to be provided.
Please ensure that you have ordered the right items before accepting the terms and conditions of the transaction.