Delivery charges are at a flat rate of £10
- Please ensure that there is someone to receive the goods when they are delivered.
- Deliveries must be signed for and you must check that you have received them in good condition before signing. If you cannot be in when goods arrive, please leave instructions as to where the parcel can be left.
- All UK deliveries are normally sent out by ParcelForce Next Working Day Delivery service. We cannot guarantee next day delivery as this depends on weather and road conditions etc.
- We do not dispatch any orders on Weekends, or bank holidays, this may increase the delivery time.
Refunds & Returns
- Miyagi Bonsai will offer a full refund or exchange for any product you return within 7 days of purchase. However, the product must be unopened and in its original condition. You’ll also be responsible for the cost of returning the product.
- Any refunds will be minus the cost of shipping plus administration fee.
- The cost of returning the goods will be borne by the customer and not by Miyagi Bonsai.
- If goods are received in a damaged condition you must state that on the delivery note and inform the Miyagi Bonsai immediately.
- Goods damaged in transit i.e. a smashed pot will either be refunded or replaced and a picture has to be provided.
- Please ensure that you have ordered the right items before accepting the terms and conditions of the transaction.