Great White is by far the most comprehensive mycorrhizal supplement in the ‘Plant Success’ range, with 7 species of ectomycorrhizal, 9 species of endomycorrhizal and 14 species of beneficial bacteria. When combined, these microbials will colonise the root-zone, turning it into a super fortress that guards against troublesome pathogens, while accelerating nutrient uptake so that your plants maximise the use of every last drop of feed.
- Great for use in any medium or system.
- Improves the transportation of nutrients to the plant, maximising the effectiveness of fertilisers.
- Contains 7 different species of ectomycorrhizal fungi.
- Packed with 9 species of endomycorrhizal.
- Also comes with 14 different species of beneficial bacteria.
- Turns the substrate into a defensive fortress.
- Easy to apply and fully water soluble.
How to use Great White:
- Seeds: apply a light dusting of Great White to each planting hole before filling the hole and watering.
- Cuttings: once you’ve dipped cuttings into their rooting hormone, you can then dip them in a small quantity of Great White before moving them to their rooting plugs.
- Transplanting: lightly dust the transplanting hole with Great White before re-potting cuttings and seedlings.